like an omelette. but exploded. and paleo-ish.
1/2 medium onion
1-2 tsp each…
4-oz greens (kale, spinach, chard)
3 organic brown eggs
1/2 cup sharp cheddar
salt & pepper to taste
- On medium heat, saute onion with EVOO & 1/2 of spices until translucent.
- Add greens & cook until quite soft (they’ll look pretty wilted).
- Pour eggs (pre-stirred as if for scrambling) over greens. Add remaining spices.
- “Scramble” a few times. Cover and let sit like an omelette.
- Add cheese, blend/scramble with egg-greens. Add more spice, salt & pepper if necessary.